Self Storage Auctions
Here at Storage Etc, we hold monthly auctions run by our esteemed team of property managers. Highlighted below are just a few of the rules and regulations for interested attendees.
View the Storage Etc. Auction Schedule
- All bidders must fill out the "Bidder's Sign in Sheet."
- When a buyer purchases an auctioned unit, they are responsible for everything in the unit.
- All newly purchased content must be removed from the unit and the property on the day of the sale unless otherwise specified by Supervisor; however, purchasers must return photos, documents and other such personal items to the property rental office.
- Removal of goods is permitted only during the property's open office hours.
- All goods are sold "as is"; there are no warranties or guarantees. Bids will be made based on visual inspection only.
- Bidders are not allowed to handle goods, nor walk through the space prior to the sale.