What can vehicle storage be used for?
- Work: Store your company car, work van, or other type of vehicle you use at your job. You can clear out space at your workplace and retrieve your vehicle when duty calls.
- Hobby: Are you an avid car or motorcycle collector? Storage Etc. is your go-to, with a space dedicated solely to your automotive hobby.
- Going out of town: If you’re leaving your home for an extended length of time, storing your vehicle can help ease your mind while you’re away.
How to Prepare Your Vehicle for Storage
When it comes storing your vehicle there are a few steps you want to take before storing if. Before storing your vehicle, make sure you follow these steps to avoid damage:
- Change your oil.
- Refresh the coolant.
- Disconnect your vehicle’s battery as this will help avoid draining it throughout the off-season.
- Make sure your tires are at the proper pressure and without any air leaks.
- If you are storing your vehicle outside in one of our premium parking spots, it is always helpful to have a car cover.
- Remove any electronics or belts that are vulnerable to temperature damage.
Store Your Vehicle with Storage Etc.
Whatever your needs may be, Storage Etc. is here to help with all your storage solutions. Need to keep your car protected from the weather or simply move it due to space constraints? We have plenty of parking spots & enclosed spaces that will definitely fit your needs! Reserve a unit or space at a Storage Etc. facility near you!